Are you totally bored with your workout? Does the thought of getting on the treadmill make you want to run away? Can’t bear another minute on the elliptical? Ugh! What to do?
It’s easy to get caught in the cycle of doing the same old thing just because that’s what you’ve always done.
Being bored with your workout keeps you from reaching your goals because
- you stop pushing yourself
- you stop getting results
- you definitely stop having fun (right?)
Switching things up with a new type of workout is the easiest and fastest way to stop being bored with your workout.
But what’s a fresh, fun, effective workout to try? When’s the last time you did a rowing workout?
5 reasons rowing is the perfect answer to spice up your fitness :
- it’s fun and you’ll be much more likely to work out consistently when you enjoy what you’re doing
- it’s competitive – want to burn off a little steam with your workout? Rowing let’s you compete in class, so you can kick some major butt and work off that frustration
- it’s challenging – when you’re rowing with a team you’re more challenged to push yourself more than you would if you were working out on your own
- it’s energizing – unlike many other workouts that leave you crawling out of the gym, you’ll leave row class with a spring in your step!
- It burns major calories. If you’re into working smarter not harder (or faster), with rowing you burn the most calories in the least amount of time!
Now there’s no excuse to be bored with your workout! Check out our schedule and sign up for a class now.