ROWS-olution Challenge Info
- Row 100k meters or 200k meters from 12:00 am Jan 1 to 11:59pm on Jan 31.
- Log your details on our meter chart each time you are in
- Indoor Rower meters only (no on water meters will be permitted)
- Deadline for submitting meters will be Feb 3 at 8:30pm
- Meters entered will be on an honour basis as we cannot monitor everyone’s progress
How To Participate
Email, Call, Stop In to be added to the list of participants or enter your name on our meter board next time you are in the studio.
- 100K Meter participants will be entered into a draw to win a 10 Row Pass
- 200K Meter participants will be entered into a draw to win a 20 Row Pass
- Personal Satisfaction and Accomplishment
- Anyone can do it! Beginners welcome even if you have never completed a long distance challenge before.
- If you don’t row everyday try adding in an extra class per week and slowly build up from there. You can also try adding extra meters each time you row. 500 to 1000 is a good starting point.
- Stretch, stretch, stretch! When adding new or additional exercise to your current program your body needs the extra stretching, so take the time at the end of every work out to do so!
- Try to schedule your row times in advance so you can be prepared for the week
- DO NOT push yourself. PACE yourself. When starting out any new exercise, be sure to gradually build up your endurance during the challenge.
NOW SIGN UP AND GO KICK SOME BOOTY!!